eCommerce is great for business, but can involve hassle and risk.
You need to keep your site running smoothly so you don’t miss sales opportunities. Neglect can send the wrong message to customers, suppliers and partners, and invisible problems can grow into nasty surprises.
And yet...the more successful a site is, the more complex it can be to maintain, and the more visible for potential cyber attacks. Unlike the various apps you might use, running your own website means taking responsibility for keeping it updated and secure.
How often do you know the result you want, but the steps are not so obvious? You shouldn’t need to play middleman for your site every time something needs fixing. You shouldn't need a degree in coding jargon just to keep your site updated!
We've got your back.
We provide eCommerce site care to managers of growing businesses.
A consultant can pull your out of trouble, but we want to steer you clear from the start. We’ll understand your business goals, tell you what the best path is, and carefully execute. We got rid of the proposal/contract/invoice process so we can focus on doing what needs to be done.
We have the expertise.
We are versed in the full stack of technologies for eCommerce. We’ve built sites on an assortment of frameworks for WooCommerce / WordPress, and even “Bootstrapped” them from scratch. We’ve integrated platforms like Google Analytics, email automation, social media ads, and Amazon Associates to name a few.
Need a site built? We do that too!
Our No-Hassle Support Process.
1. Select a plan and apply below.
Our review process is fast and if you qualify, your membership will be up and running in no time.
2. We’ll conduct a discovery session and site review (if applicable).
We want to understand your business goals and challenges. To ensure we do, we’ll a conduct one-time discovery & strategy session ($150). If you are a new client, we will conduct a site review ($500) so we can see how things are running.
3.Once your membership begins, you can submit fix requests at any time.
We’ll patch any security risks immediately and get back to you quickly with any follow up.
4. We’ll send you reports detailing your site status and any fixes we provided during the period.
This will give you regular snapshots of how your site is improving as we work together.
Our No-Hassle Promise.
We charge at the start of each service month to your credit card or PayPal account, and you can cancel your plan on our customer portal at any time. New sign ups will be charged pro rata for the remainder of the month.
We’ll confirm most service requests within a business day.
If a request is out of scope, we’ll let you know right away, and send you a separate proposal at your request. Examples of this include installing a new theme template used by your site, porting your website to a new server, or building a new eCommerce site or membership site from scratch.
We’ll complete most updates within a week at most.
We'll strive to complete then faster when possible, but always in a timely manner.
You will own any work product content.
...that is created for you through our services. We may use our work product for work examples.
Our No-Hassle Plans.
Select a plan that sounds most like you, and click "Get Started" below to apply.
We'll use our discovery & strategy session to make sure we've selected the best option for you.
- If you're running an eCommerce business that earns recurring revenue, this plan's got you covered.
Everything in "eCommerce Income", plus:
- High-performance hosting that can handle your peak traffic with ease.
- Support for recurring fee processing for memberships or subscriptions.
- Membership site groups management for tiered membership plans, members-only product offers, and email list marketing.
- Smart coupons and certificates so you can apply promotional discounts automatically.
- Other eCommerce feature add-ons per your request.
- Advanced security firewall for an additional barrier against cyber attacks.
- If you're building an eCommerce business, you'll want this plan to keep growing smoothly.
Everything in "Audience Curator", plus:
- Content management: UNLIMITED updates.
- eCommerce core software updates to avoid cyber attacks.
- Support for card payment acceptance on your site.
- Customizable product bundles so your customers can have more options.
- Advanced product search & filter tools so customers can find items fast.
- High-performance video hosting so videos play immediately.
- Customizable purchase notification emails.
- Focus on writing your content, and leave the website to us. We'll connect monthly to keep your goals on track.
Plan includes everything in "Info Site", plus:
- Content management: we'll make weekly updates for you.
- Monthly coaching and strategy calls.
- Custom web intake forms for adding new subscribers.
- Site load-speed optimization to ensure visitors can access the site quickly.
- Assistance with Amazon Associates or other affiliate platforms.
- Monitor ranking by search engines like Google.
- We'll keep your site safe and secure and help you learn how to update content.
- Timely core software updates to avoid cyber attacks.
- Security monitoring to avoid cyber attacks.
- Daily website backups so you'll never lose anything.
- Access to video training so you can learn to update content in WordPress.
- Uptime and performance monitoring to ensure a good visitor experience.
- Monthly service and performance report.
OR, book a strategy session and we'll get clear on your objectives and help you pick a plan.
What's at stake? Imagine your site becomes:
SLOW or OUTDATED
…leading potential customers to think it was abandoned because you went out of business!
HACKED or DELETED
…leading to downtime while you find an agency to put up a new one.
EXPENSIVE to FIX
…when you need to do a major overhaul all at once.
Which of these do you want to wake up to in the morning?
Let's get ahead of problems and keep things LOOKING FRESH and WORKING GREAT.
By understanding both your business and the eCommerce technology landscape, we can guide you to the most impactful solutions. I’m excited to put our resources to work for your business!
- Morgan Leahy