Design and development of a site without an admin control panel. Typically includes a contact form for collecting inquiries. Content updates can be done for you while on a payment or Care Plan subscription.
Standard Content Management System (CMS) with admin back-end control panel to create and update content.
Front and back-end integrations required to sell products and accept payments on your website. This includes configuring the system for products, pricing, variations, attributes and shipping.
A roadmapping session is a low-risk, stand-alone workshop that can be completed before committing to a large development project.
During the session. we will:
• Create a strategic design framework for what to do and what to say that makes execution magnitudes easier.
• Isolate communication strategy from design and development and address them in a systematic order.
• Clarify the values and the voice of your brand.
• Outline the story of you customers' aspirational, transformative journey, tailored for the web.
• Determine the best technology stack to execute the plan.
Duration is 4 hours or less excluding a 30 minute halftime or any breaks you may need.
Session can be optionally completed remote via Zoom.
Content updates, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Hosting, maintenance and troubleshooting.
< $250,000 trailing ARR
< $500,000 trailing ARR
< $1,000,000 trailing ARR
Support plans for ecommerce are based on value-at-risk. Sites producing higher revenue require more attention and effort as indicated in pricing.