A website redesign or a new campaign is a big job, but it doesn’t need to take a lot of your time. Unfortunately, unclear goals and inefficient communication between agencies and business owners lead to website projects that drag on forever. This can happen if an agency is executing a proposal that did not capture sufficient detail to guide the project to success. Why would this ever be the case? Because often agencies must defer the detailed discovery, research and planning work until after winning the project.
Our favorite solution to this conundrum? The Roadmapping Session. This is a low-risk, time-boxed session to snapshot the business, clarify goals, outline realistic outcomes, and create a plan to get to the finish line for your digital initiative. With the Roadmapping Session, we create an assessment and development plan (a “roadmap”) that has sufficient detail for you to take it to ANY design agency. (We hope you choose us of course, but we designed the roadmap to stand alone, and it does not require a follow-on project.)
- Let’s connect briefly, to make sure we’ll be a good fit to work together: click here to book a time.
- If you have an existing website, please complete our Website Worksheet.
- Choose your session duration, checkout and schedule a session date that works for you.
- Next, we’ll meet for your session, during which we’ll conduct discovery, brainstorming and roadmapping. For in-person sessions, our conference room is available for the session. Virtual sessions will completely remote via Zoom or other conferencing app.
- We’ll provide a brand framework (the ‘Why’, ‘How’, ‘What’ and ‘Who’), a detailed plan for a development project (a “roadmap”) and next steps should you choose us to execute the plan for you. To get an idea of the steps involved in a development project, see our dev process.
- You’ll receive a coupon code to credit your development project with the cost of the Roadmapping Session should you want us to execute it according to the roadmap immediately or at some point in the future.