Roadmapping Session – Self-Paced Online Course:
A website build or redesign is a big job, but it doesn’t need to take a lot of your time. Unfortunately, unclear goals and inefficient communication between agencies and business owners lead to website projects that drag on forever. This can happen if an agency is executing a proposal that did not capture sufficient detail to guide the project to success. Why would this ever be the case? Because often agencies must defer the detailed discovery, research and planning work until after winning the project.
Our favorite solution to this conundrum? The Roadmapping Session Self-Paced Online Course is the online version of our Roadmapping Session. Through online modules, exercises, and video conference coaching sessions we’ll snapshot the business, clarify goals, outline realistic outcomes, and create a plan to get there. Through this course you’ll create an assessment and development plan (a “roadmap”) that has sufficient detail for you to take it to any web agency (including us!).
The course includes:
- – Root-Purpose scoping exercise
- – Clarifying the Values and the Voice of the Brand
- – Creating a “Hero’s Journey” for your Ideal Customer Persona
- – Videoconference review and coaching sessions for the above exercises
- – Color palette selection
- – Logo design
- – CTA Button design
- – Web page and theme layout
- – Email automation
- – Social Media automation
- – Analytics best practices
- – A/B testing
- – Hosting best practices
- Complete our Website Worksheet.
- Complete your order (above).
- Next, you’ll receive your log-in information for the course page.
- The course will lead you through discovery, brainstorming and roadmapping, and you’ll complete it on your schedule. Certain modules will require you to complete and submit answers to exercises. We’ll schedule video conference coaching sessions to review these and ensure you’re getting the intended value from these exercises.
- Through the exercises, you’ll complete a brand framework (the “Why”, “What”, “How” and “Who”), a detailed plan for a development project (a “roadmap”) and next steps should you choose us to help execute the plan (not required). To get an idea of the steps involved in a development project, see our dev process.
- You’ll receive a coupon code to credit your development project with the cost of this course should you want us to execute it according to the roadmap immediately or at some point in the future.