Google Ads Set-up:
- – Support from a ‘Google Ads certified’ partner!
- – Installation of Google Ads tracking to website
- – Integration with Google Analytics
- – Up to 10 hours of support and troubleshooting after installation
Campaign support for up to 3 campaigns includes:
- – Support from a Google Ads certified partner!
- – Step 1. Conversions goals set up (soft conversions like email sign-up, or hard conversions like sales or ‘contact us’ forms). May include setting up new goal completion pages for tracking.
- – Step 2. Guide bidding process to reach at least 15 conversions or 15 clicks per month for system to gather data.
- – Step 3. Transition to automated bidding: ‘Enhanced CPC (non-conversion-based), ‘Maximize Conversions’ (for fixed budget conversions) or ‘Target CPA’ (for fixed cost per-conversion).
- – Step 4. Identify and implement bid adjustments as appropriate. These may include device type, location, time of day, target methods (i.e. other websites), remarking, and interactions (i.e. a phone number CTA).
For Search Campaigns:
- – Running Keyword Planner to optimize keywords.
- – Suggest and implementing ad extensions once ads meet the ad rank threshold.
- – Adapt Google Shopping ads from Display campaigns as appropriate.
For Display Campaigns:
- – Adopt Search Network campaigns for the Display Network.
- – Use Search campaigns to create lookalike audience for Display campaign.
- – Create audience from previous campaign data and implement Remarketing.