Principal, MTL Advisory
Geographic reach: Midwest
Morgan is a technology advisor and developer who creates business-driven web applications.
Morgan Leahy is a "Coder MBA": he is equally interested in technology and business solutions. More than just a developer, he helps clients find ways to serve customers more efficiently and fund growth from sales. While the cost of technology continuously falls, the choices proliferate and confuse. Morgan helps clients clarify strategy and uncover, navigate and execute solutions.
He founded his digital consulting agency after leaving his role in product design engineering at Procter & Gamble, earning an MBA from Chicago Booth and co-founding an enterprise SaaS startup in Chicago. He has partnered with agencies, business owners and startups to create digital commerce platforms and campaigns.
Morgan has been invited to create speaking and training events on web and digital marketing topics to various Chicago forums, including Freelancers Union Spark Chicago, State Farm Next Door Chicago and the WordPress Meetup Group of Chicago.
Client services include:
• Strategic roadmapping
• Business analysis
• Web design
• Web development
• eMail campaign automation
• Analytics configuration and reporting
• Search ad campaigns
• Social ad campaigns
• A/B testing
Morgan matches CMS platforms to clients' needs but also builds hand-crafted solutions.
Relevant clients include:
• Bridgewater Studio: Set design studio for TV/film and experiential marketing (website)
• 2046 Print Shop: DTC apparel and accessories brand (website, campaigns)
• Moon Meals: Grocery store food brand and recipes (membership website, digital design)
• Match Point Tennis & Fitness Club, Griffith, Indiana (website)
• Wang Austin: Consulting attorneys (website, digital design)
• 4 Point Consulting: HR Consulting firm (website, digital design)
• Best Self, Inc.: Professional counseling (website)
The proof: unsolicited quotes from clients:
• “Love this!!!! You brought to life a much better version of this!!!!”
• “Great talking to you yesterday, it really got me thinking.”
• “Thank you Morgan! You are a lifesaver.”
• “You see the macro, which is great.”
• "....it really got my brain churning.”
• “Dang that was fast. Thank you!”
• “It looks AMAZING!"
• “That was awesome.”
• "Thanks so very much! I love your creativity and how your brain works!"